Thursday, January 29, 2009

What's up with me!?

So, many of you have been wondering what is up with me lately. Why I have not posted etc. The truth is I have been barely living...

As many of you may already know I am bi-polar. I am seeking treatment, yet even with the meds sometimes life just isn't good and I am just barely making it. This has been the case for this whole month of January basically.

I have not had any energy. I have had no desire to do anything or talk to anyone. Just your basic DEPRESSION...

I was doing well until the week of Christmas. I was staying on program and still exercising. I was just too busy to report about it. Then things went down hill.

This is not to be seen as excuses just an explanation. I need to get back into LIVING! It's just hard when you don't really want to be alive.

I will report tomorrow where ever I am...SCARY! And I will at least start going through the motions.

3 comments:

Sam and Kat said...

yay good for you!! way to live! good luck!

Courtney said...

You know I'm down the street if you need anything!

Sarra said...

I am so happy you have decided to "get back on the horse!" I know what living with depression is like, and it's hard to offer support and comfort to someone who doesn't want it. I am very impressed that you keep with it and I hope and pray that you have more happy days than bad ones - that's the support and comfort I can offer.