Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Brilliance

I had a revelation that I forgot to tell you about. We went to the trunk or treat Thursday night, where the kids got candy. Then we took the kids trick or treating, where they got a pumpkin full of candy. That night was really hard too, I wanted to eat candy, so after I let them have what they wanted Friday night, as they were going to bed, I asked them if they would trade me all their candy for a toy. I had bought a couple cheap toys earlier as rewards they could earn. Jacob without even thinking about it said yes! Emma had to see the toys first, then she traded me too, so Lehi took all their candy, and will take it to work, and they each got a toy. Now I don't have candy around to tempt me! I think I will try it again next year.

No comments: