Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Tired!

For some reason I am so tired today. I had to lay back down after I got the kids off. In training today, we worked on legs...enough said there. Leg workouts stink for me. They are so hard. Maybe it's because of the lunges and squats. I am terrible at those, and I have bad knees. Anyway when my training was over I still had to to cardio. I had to start slower than normal, and for the first time since I started, I seriously considered turning off the machine and going home early. But alas, I did not! I got in my 45 minutes. YEA!!!

Now that it is all over, I am feeling good about my workout, but for whatever reason it was very difficult today. It makes me happy that I complete my workouts even when it is hard.

This is a life change for me, not just a diet. I really want to be more healthy for the rest of my life. I want to enjoy life and not have back and knee pain from being overweight. I want to LIVE!

I remember that in the two years before I got married, especially the last year, I was a lot more active. I really enjoyed it. I think I was in a good place then, physically and emotionally. Being active always makes me feel better. I have noticed a change in my attitude since I started working out. I feel better about myself and about life in general.

No comments: