Friday, October 24, 2008

Christine's Friday Report #2

I weigh 342 pounds and am a size 28/30.

My weekly loss is 6.5 pounds.
My total loss is 14.5 pounds.

My starting weight on my home scale last Wednesday was 356.5 pounds.

I just finished my last workout for the week! Wahoo! Next week I will start doing resistance training as well as cardio workouts on the treadmill.

I have noticed a change in my posture when I am walking. I have tried to work on that while I walk on the treadmill (having a tight core). It seems to be helping.

It's a beautiful crisp fall day. I've got a hot date tonight. And now I am off to see the wizard, Mary Kay, to play.

2 comments:

Richelle said...

Christine, Congratulations! You are inspiring. Coming to my mind is the song by Chicago, You're the Inspiration... you're the meaning in my life, you're the inspiration...
Come on now, sing it with me...

O.k., o.k., I will shut up now, but Good Job!

patrice davies said...

way to go christine! You are inspiring! I am so proud of you. Richelle, the song was beautiful. I didn't know you had it in you. Alright, Christine...to a new week of living!!! I am grateful for your blog!