Monday, October 20, 2008

Declutteration

Today I choose to LIVE by removing the clutter from my living space. I always feel so happy when the counter tops are all free from clutter. It makes the space seem bigger and not like the world is closing in on me.

I have already totally cleaned off my computer desk. Now there is nothing on it but the computer. I dusted it all off and everything. Next I will move to the kitchen and then to my bedroom and bathroom.

As a side note, I didn't want to go to the gym today because I started my period and I would rather have been in my bed, but I went anyway, and it wasn't bad. It actually seemed to go by faster this morning than other mornings. How lucky is that!?

Anyway, It's a beautiful day outside, nice and cool, not a cloud in the sky. I've opened all my blinds and I am LIVING!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I finally got to the gym at 9:15 p.m. after a comedy of errors today - but Christine inspires me and I knew I had to get it in. Tomorrow I will be decluttering my house as well - yet another inspiration from Christine - I am turning into a stalker....hmmm.