Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Plan

The first thing on my plan is to stop eating entirely. I figure I can live on my stored fat for years. Just kidding! I am NOT going to starve myself. I am going to cut out soda (that's going to be a big one since I have basically had a Dr. Pepper i.v. for months). I am going to work on portion control, and only eat when I am truly hungry. And I am going to leave treats as just that, a treat, not something that I have all the time, or a lot of.

Next I am going to work out 5 days a week for at least 45 minutes. I am three days into it and boy is it hard to get started. That is why for now I have chosen to walk on the treadmill because if I stop walking, then I will fall on my face. Thank goodness for my little red ipod and a good exercise play list.

The final thing on my plan for now is to weigh myself and be accountable for that once a week. I think I will choose Friday to be my weigh in day. I will report here on my progress.

1 comment:

Richelle said...

Hey Christine, you should post a "before" picture, so that you can look back and see the accomplishment you have made.